September 13, 2005

A new month, a new direction?

I feel like I've turned a corner in the last week. No, scratch that; it's more like I think there's a corner just up the road...

Right now I feel I have the upper hand over this problem, and the question I'm asking myself is what do I do with the experience? As a writer, I have been trying to use the experience as the basis for a work of fiction, but most of my attempts so far have taken a turn for the seedy, which obviously would defeat the object. I do plan to try something a bit creative alongside this blog, but of course the same may happen with that.

The thought of writing a non-fiction book on the subject has occurred to me, but I'm not sure I have much to add to what is already out there.

Then there is the possibility of some kind of opportunity opening up in the church, though I've no idea what. This, of course, is the most frightening option, since even my wife doesn't know what I've been up to, and I'm reluctant to include her with baby so imminent...

Of course, this could be a temporary high. It could be the result of a good month, and a bad week turning good.

Whatever part my feelings may play in this, I will be praying for some guidance, for direction. And then I'll pray for the strength to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home