March 06, 2006

Securing the borders

Well, let's get straight to the point: I've backslidden a little. Not right back to square one, thankfully, but enough for me to feel bad.

The boredom I was feeling when I last posted didn't fade. Instead of dealing with it constructively, I toyed with the edges of acceptable behaviour. I ventured into the grey areas, the borderline activities. End result: mb.

I'm not going to dwell on it. It's happened, and if I worry about it too much I'll just end up doing something worse.

But the lesson from this is clear: I wasn't being hard enough on what is acceptable behaviour for me. I need to cut those borderline activities right out from here on.

So maybe I've taken a backward step. But if I can recoup and take two steps forward, it doesn't matter.

Progress this year:
January 48%
February 68%
2006 60%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home