September 14, 2005

Something to add now...

I'm tired. Bad night's sleep again... probably still suffering withdrawal or something.

But even though the task I'm working on is very nearly finished, I can't quite keep my mind on it long enough to just get to the end in one sitting. My mind's wandering... and so, annoyingly, is my web browser. I don't know what I was thinking at the time, but I googled something that got me a picture of a naked woman...

I don't know if, for a moment, I thought I could just have a quick look and then get back to reality, but I realised, before making that final click, that it doesn't work that way. No good can come of even the shortest visit to a site like that.

So I left; here I am. Annoyingly, even that brief glimpse of a tiny picture has dragged my mind down. Time for positive thoughts now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home