August 21, 2006

A balancing act

Life has returned to normal.

There is now an infant in the equation again.

And while this is good, and I am pleased to have my family around me (most of the time ;) ), it does mean I have to get back into the regular routines of getting the baby to and from nursery, fed and in bed at her usual times, as well as spending a little fun time with her and her mum in the evenings. At the same time, I want to have some time to carry on the things I've been enjoying over the last week or so.

On the plus side, one of the things I have been enjoying and will now stop, is having a beer in the evening. It was only ever one beer (or two on a weekend), but I know well enough when to stop. Well, with alcohol I do, anyway...

So, what next? Well, I'll try and claim part of next weekend as my own, for a start. I think between now and then I'll have to make up some lost time with my family. Which I am happy to do.

3 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

I am glad your family are safely home.

Beer certainly does aid relaxation.

What sort are you drinking at the moment?

25/8/06 1:08 pm  
Blogger M386 said...

Well, right now, tea :) but where beer is concerned, Caffrey's Irish Ale. More than a couple of which can lead to a really bad head (for me at least).

25/8/06 1:17 pm  
Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

Wow! Caffreys! I ahd one tonight with the curry I cooked.

I like Caffreys because of its stout-like taste.

God Bless

Matthew

25/8/06 9:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home