February 25, 2005

The new issue of FHM is out...

Which is a good thing because I rather liked the look of last months cover star. I didn't buy the magazine at the time because my wife was elsehwere in the shop, but I told myself I'd have a closer look, and maybe buy it, next time I was out on business. That was before my near misses on the internet, which made me realise that no good would come from buying mags of that sort.

Knowing how vulnerable I was at that time, I decided (and recorded on the support board) that so much as opening the cover in a newsagents would constitute a slip.

I was sorely tempted the other day, by this and another lad’s magazine. Having already seen the cover and deemed it out of bounds, I resisted both.

And today I notice a new cover star. Magazines are no longer out of bounds; that rule was for a specific issue which I recognised might have led me into a downward spiral of lust. This month, none of those magazines had any real appeal for me, however cute and scantily-clad the girls featured were.

Maybe I am, finally, growing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home