March 14, 2005

Good news and bad news

The bad news is that I seem to be suffering a monumental failure to get back on the wagon at the moment.

The reasons for falling haven't gone away, so I'm having difficulty getting my act together and finding the willpower to carry on, and it's easier to settle back into the old habits...

But that's not good. That's no way to live.

I've positively had my last slip today. I've tightened up the filter, added a couple of sites it missed earlier, and made sure that all traces have been erased beyond my ability to recover.

There is progress though: since November I have not sought any hard-core images, just non-nude stuff. This isn't alright in any way, but it is less bad. The fact that some inadvertant glimpses of sexual acts being performed earlier really didn't excite me as they once did shows progress.

So I'll be taking that victory and building on it from here on in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home