August 25, 2006

More Thoughts for a Friday

It sucks.

Mrs 386 keeps asking why I can't sleep... I can't exactly turn round and say it's withdrawal, not until the time is right to tell her what I'm withdrawing from. Life is complicated, isn't it?

And then along comes Matthew with his diverting questions about beer... well, I suppose I did mention about having to stop my midweek beer drinking.

Maybe I've been going to bed too early; I've been flaked out by about 9pm the last few nights, gone to bed, and been awake again by about 4 in the morning, and completely unable to get back to sleep. Stupid insomnia.

Did I mention how sucky it is?

Oh yes, and beer... makes me tired! If I indulge in a tinny this evening I'm liable to fall asleep before it's empty! In fact, I'm liable to fall asleep at any momeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

You poor chap!

Maybe I am a bad influence.

25/8/06 9:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home