September 15, 2006

Recap

OK, so, if I'm lucky, someone may be wondering where I've been for the last three weeks.

Well, here's briefly how it happened: towards the end of my 10 days or so alone last month, I finally got lonely and gave in to temptation. Then, everyone came back, I completely lost my 'me-time' and began to resent Mrs 386. All of which repressed negativity led to more slips.

Since then I've been struggling. A lot.

There seems to be a distinction in our society between attractive models in skimpy clothes (or less - the Page Three effect) and one or more people indulging in sexual activities in front of the camera. For a while, I took this distinction, accepted it, and resolved to stay on the 'right' side of it. Which I largely did; then I overdid it, and this week it was no longer enough and I started crossing the line.

Society can make all the distinctions it wants. But for me, and I'm sure countless other men like me, there can be no distinction.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

We must beware of accepting the world's standards.

It is good to see you again.

God Bless

Matthew

18/9/06 5:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home